Bureau of Standards Jamaica
The CNC training allows you to work in a wide variety of fields such as the craft industry as well as carpentry. Computer Numeric Control (CNC) operators run CNC machines to cut parts to specific dimensions. They are very involved with quality and producing parts to meet customer specifications. Take advantage of the cost savings accrued by using CNC machines to turn raw materials into final products.
COST J$18,000.00/day PLUS GCT
1. What is CNC?
2. What can you do with the CNC Machine?
3. Understanding the Hardware
4. Understanding the recommended Software
5. Practical Demonstration and Handling of CNC
Bamboo Harvesting and Preservation (2 Days) – COST J$18,000.00/day PLUS GCT
1. The correct way to Harvest Bamboo
2. The correct way to preserve bamboo
3. Hands on preservation of bamboo
NB: There is no specific time period for this training; once you are interested, we will schedule a date to facilitate this training.